Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 26 June 2014

BeYOUtiful. xx



26th June 2014
When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.

Where’s the sunshine gone?  I was getting used to waking up to a lovely bright, sunny morning. Oh well I’ll have to settle for it being fresher this morning.

The Weight Watcher August magazine arrived yesterday and I’m thrilled to say my BeYOUtiful member Ellie is in it, a fantastic 3 page read starting on page 92, to say I’m proud is an understatement, I’ll let you read the article and you’ll see why I’m so proud and I love that she explain “BeYOUtiful” so well.  Yes to think that I’ve made a slight difference to someone’s outlook on life makes me feel so good, it’s one thing to help someone lose weight, but to help them change how they feel about themselves in a positive way is just an incredible feeling for me.  I can’t wait for tomorrow to be able to sit and read the rest of the magazine, hopefully it’ll be dry enough to do that outside otherwise the kitchen table it is, there’s loads in it by the look and it’s also a special food issue so I can look for a recipe or two to try.

Yesterday was rushed in the kitchen, 20 minutes to get salmon, couscous, roast mushrooms and sun dried tomato sauce on the table, it was tasty enough though proving you can do good food fast, I had toast for breakfast and a sandwich for tea – too much bread going on, I’m going to have to get a handle on my busy days and the food I choice!  Maybe make a couple of extra meals on the other days and freeze them for microwave teas on work nights. 

I really need to think about what I’m going to have today because it’s my busiest day and I will be rushed at lunchtime and shattered by tea time and when those two are mixed in my world the results can be greedy and lazy!  Which we all know will equal going off track and undoing all the good work I’ve done in the days preceding!

Maybe wholewheat spaghetti for lunch, that’s quick enough, need to check fridge and freezer when I go down to make a cuppa.  Ooo yeah spaghetti and I bought some tomatoes reduced from co-op I’m going to slow cook them in the oven with a bit of balsamic vinegar and olive oil, they would be lush. Maybe ProPoint today and throw in a tin of mackerel mmm, what’s not to love about eating! 

Mmm I really enjoyed the Colman’s bake in the bag southern style chicken I wonder if you could use that idea on fish?  Might have to experiment with that!  I think it would work and be an almost F&H version of coated fish.

But in the meantime, I need to get my backside in gear, the kettle back on and myself ready for work, I leave the house at 7.30am, it really is an early one, especially as I’ll finish tonight about the same time, if I’m lucky I’ll get up to an hour’s lunch, it’s like shift work with a smile :)

Right enjoy your day, do it your way!  BeYOUtiful because there isn’t any better way to live. 

Healthy & Happy always. xx




No comments: