Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 June 2011

Bargains to be had!

4th June 2011


A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough. John Christian Bovee

What a glorious morning, me and Alfie have just got back from a 90 minute walk and it’s just a gorgeous day. I’ve got some paperwork to do, but I’m going to do it up the garden I think and the office tidy up can wait till tomorrow, you have to make the most of a day like this.

Had a lovely day yesterday, but it went so quickly, had a meeting with my boss on morning and I came away with some ideas to try, it’s always good to get feedback from others, we should never stop trying to improve and grow. I love to learn new things and get ideas from others, that’s why I love my meetings because I learn from my members constantly.

I met my mate for lunch and she had her two kids in toe as it’s half-term and I have to say it was entertaining, well me and Lynne enjoyed acting like a couple of big soft kids anyway, not sure if her two were impressed, I now what my own pack of glow sticks so I can have a party in the dark ;D Almost forgot to say, we ordered the light bites too and drank diet coke, no desserts either!

And I finished off my afternoon with a massage before coming home and chilling out in front of the tv with a glass of wine and my Weight Watcher magazine, which has some great recipes in this month and an article on some successful male losers. Well worth a read.

I’m defrosting some fish so I’m going to have a look through my WW cookbooks and on esource for a recipe to make it into something scrumptious. I bumped into a gold member yesterday who asked what had happened to me, she’d been reading my blog and noticed I’m suddenly cooking, she remembers me when I was a gas mark 9 girl! She also showed me round her garden, very impressive, growing all her own vegetables, and has chickens too, very cool.

I’ve got bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms in the oven as I type, I’m going to make wraps for breakfast, I’ve fancied bacon for a few days now and walking Alfie has worked up an appetite.

Whilst I think about it, the Weight Watchers summer sale starts Monday, so if you haven’t already got all those essential tools that make losing weight so much easier, now’s the time to invest in yourself;

Summer Sale 25% Off selected Products valid between 5th June & 2nd July while stocks last.

Deluxe Essentials Pack (RRP £19.95) Members pay £14.96, saving £4.99
Essentials Pack (RRP £9.95) Members pay £7.46, saving £2.49
Shop (RRP £5.50) Members pay £4.13, saving £1.37
Eat Out (RRP £4.50) Members pay £3.38, saving £1.12
Track (RRP £4.50) Members pay £3.38, saving £1.12
ProPoints Calculator (RRP £9.95) Members pay £7.46, saving £2.49
ProPoints Kitchen Scales (RRP £39.95) Members pay £29.96, saving £9.99
ProPoints Pedometer Plus (RRP £16.95) Members pay £12.71, saving £4.24

Another thought, if you’re still paying weekly you’re losing the wrong kind of pounds. Save your cash with the monthly pass, what you save that first month will buy you the indispensable ProPoints calculator, it’s £12.95 for first month, £19.99 afterwards

(you need a credit/debit card and access to pc to activate it or I can do it for you on my pc)

SO I’m off to enjoy this sunshine and eat my bacon wrap, I hope your morning is going to be as enjoyable. I will be hovering too, as I’m still keeping my house in order – I love this new me ;D

xx

No comments: