Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 25 August 2010

25th August 2010 - facebook email

An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.

Yay, midweek already – loving it. And only one more week of the dwarf demons in my meetings I do believe ;0) Whoop Whoop!

I’m going to the Chinese Supermarket in Birmingham today to purchase a new wok and some special ingredients, check me out, getting all Delilah in the kitchen. Made a delicious carrot soup yesterday, just boiled carrots, added a couple of vegetable stock cubes at the end and a bit of dried ginger and garlic. Blended together then reheated and stirred in some – wait for it! Sweet chilli sauce, spoonful of runny honey and coriander and it was delicious. Apparently I have been told my taste buds are weird – I totally agree and hopefully so is everything else about me, I don’t wanna be normal! I also don’t want to be naturally slim!

What you ask? Why not?

WHY don’t I want to be naturally slim, because naturally slim people usually don’t appreciate and enjoy good food like I do. I love food and if constantly battling with my weight is the price to pay for the enjoyment I get from a delicious 3-course meal in a fancy restaurant – it’s worth it.

One of the great things about being in the zone, eating healthy and losing weight for me is that because I’m not eating so much, what I am eating I really enjoy. Yesterday I nipped into Waitrose and bought a posh pancake stuffed with cheese, bacon and potato, it was 7.5pts and delicious, and because I had it with a bowl of soup, I was souper-satisfied – pardon the pun ;-)

So as I mentioned I’m off to the Chinese Supermarket, I wonder if you can buy fortune cookies there??? What thought would you like to stick inside a fortune cookie?

Here’s a few suggestions;

- Life is only as boring as you are.
- Better to shoot for stars and land on moon than shoot for a mountain and reach it.
- To find yourself: Get lost.
- Like flies to poo, people are drawn to your smile.
- Wear lots of purple.
- Insulting others says little about them. Lots about you!
- The blame game has no winners.
- When you are 80 years old, your job won’t hold your hand, your friends will!
- You will be happy when you stop telling yourself, “I’ll be happy when…”
- None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a bad example
- A woman who seeks to be equal with men lacks ambition. Ouch!!!

What thought would you like to stick inside a fortune cookie? Post it on the wall…

Remember life starts now....

Are you living yet?

No comments: