Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 23 August 2010

23rd August 2010 - facebook email

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. Rudyard Kipling

Monday morning again, where did that weekend go! Yesterday was a perfect Sunday for me, chilling out, slow start and a long walk with Alfie, followed by a 3 course lunch at the Boat, at least I choose fish! Ending with a chill out in front of the TV. Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did. I’m also looking forward to getting weighed this morning because I think I’ve lost weight, even with the meal yesterday that was all I had all day so I should be ok.

I’m actually enjoying losing weight at the moment because losing weight is only the side effect of eating well and getting healthy. I’m enjoying spending time in the kitchen and cooking, looking for recipes and tips online and in books and walking more with Alfie. Something seems to have switched back in my at last and I’m constantly thinking, “what is the healthy choice”, rather than “what can I eat now!” It’s a good place to be for me right now.

So today I have leftover cooked chicken breast that I need to find a recipe to use up, any suggestions gratefully received.

Whatever your weekend, start today with positivity and lets all be happy to get on the scales this week and every week from now to Christmas – I know the kids aren’t even back after the holidays yet, but I look forward to Christmas I get a holiday and its only 123 days away ;-) YAY!

Anywho, it’s Monday morning and most of us have work to do, so remember to enjoy it, and make the most of your week, however you feel this morning, smile and say you feel great and soon you’ll find you do.

Here’s one quick easy idea for chicken (cooked or uncooked), serves two – 7pts each

Tbsp Pesto 1.5pts
1tbsp half fat Creme freche 1.5pts
120g Pasta 6pts
Mushrooms
250g Chicken 5.5pts


Enjoy,

Remember life starts now....

Are you living yet?

No comments: