Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 21 September 2019

Day 21 #SelfCareSeptember

Saturday 21st September 2019
Be who you are not who you think you should be.



So yesterday I cooked and ate Sea Bream!  I had my shopping delivered and I took advantage of fish Friday 20% off and my vouchers in the end I got £145 worth of food for £98, my freezer and cupboards are now full to the brim, thank you waitrose. I also mopped in Aldi and will be shopping there a lot more in future they had lots of stuff I didn’t think they would have like tri colour quinoa and organic eggs so yeah they’ll be getting my custom for sure.  I don’t think my kitchen has looked this healthy in a very, very long time and I love it. I don’t remember the last time I cooked a recipe on a Friday, I’m usually exhausted.  I’m so glad I’ve been switching up my carbs and introducing a little oil to add flavour, I’m really enjoy my meals. I’ve even got some lunch ready for today so I’m not tempted! 

Anyway the Sea Bream, when I took it out the pack, it hadn’t been gutted!  I expected a head to still be on it but not all the inners too, my initial thought was no way, but then I realised the price I’d paid for it so straight to YouTube and 5 mins later it was oven ready and I cooked this recipe https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/8010/whole-roast-bream-with-potatoes-and-olives, it cost me 12SP and was really tasty. I wouldn’t buy it again mostly because of the price and seabass tastes better for cheaper. However I tried something new, never had sea bream, never tried that recipe. That’s your task today, try something new whether it’s a food, a recipe or something else - maybe you’ll go swimming in the canal 😂😂 as long as you haven’t done it before that’ll do. 

That’s all your getting from me this morning because I have loads to get done, I’m off to WW roadshow later so need to leave mom with supplies and I’m gonna whizz Alfie round the block so he isn’t without a walk all day.  

Let’s have a great day, it’s going to be hot! Mwah

Luv ya


Love me x


No comments: