Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 20 September 2019

Day 20 #SelfCareSeptember

Friday 20th September 2019
Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.


Another good day yesterday, lots of new members in my workshop last night and lots of smile moments throughout the day, I did manage to do a live cooking video on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/videos/517415665749148/ although I'm still not convinced by putting beans in a dish like this one, for me it didn't work, I just don't like the texture, it didn't knock me off track though and I had this for my tea later when I got home, this was delicious, pan fried sea bass, wholewheat soba noodles and veg, it cost me 10SP because I used a tablespoon of oil, I'm going to have a play with those noodles though and make a nice sesame seeds sauce I think, nom nom.   

  
I also need to nip to Aldi and get some of these noodles that were recommended by a member, 50g dried weight which is 1/4 of the pack is only 3SP. 


So now to today, I have to say No Whinging Wednesday has had a real impact on me, it's made me realise how much I've changed over the last few years and I do moan a lot more these days than I used to, I've always considered myself a positive person and when I said that last night, one of my members laughed and said 'really' or words to that effect and you know what, she's right and that's going to be one of my resolutions going forward, to stop the complaining, when people ask about mom from now on I'm going to say she's okay because once I get talking about her, I'm reliving what's going on at home and I don't want to.  I'm going to continue to consciously notice my thoughts and words and start to turn negatives into positives and observe my behaviour.  Moan less, even if it's done in a jokey way which it usually is, but a funny moan is still a moan isn't it.

Alfie's whining behind me bless him, he wants his walk so I better wrap this blog up sharpish.  

I'm keeping todays self care task simple because it's Friday and you'll all be tired from a busy week and let's be honest, I know half of you won't do it anyways will ay.  But I'm doing all these tasks so it's all good, it's really helping me.  

Clear a bit of clutter - I don't expect you to tidy the entire house but start, just ten minutes of decluttering, apparently decluttering your house can reduce housework by up to 40%!  I'm going to start in the easiest room, the living room as there's not much to declutter there and I've got to hoover the floor this morning and mop because I smashed half bottle of wine all over it last night, it rolled off the chair, me clumsy, I won't have it said. 

I do hope to continue to work my way through the house over the next few weeks and get rid of lots more.  If your house is super tidy maybe you need to do a bit of Emotional decluttering, do the stuff that you keep putting off doing. 


Right he's proper whining now, he's obviously not joining me in my new I'm not gonna moan anymore quest, so I'm off to walk the little darling.  Not sure what's on my menu today, but it'll all be on track and tracked, I'm being a good little WWer and I'm enjoying it.  I've got my supermarket shop being delivered this afternoon ready for another healthy weekend. 

I'm excited for the WW roadshow tomorrow afternoon, looking forward to hearing what's happening in the WW world and catching up with a few work pals.

Here's to a very great day, the suns going to shine too - yay!

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx 

No comments: