Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 25 April 2024

Where's this year going?

Thursday 25th April 2024


Thursday already, the weeks just rush by, I can't believe it's almost the end of April, we're a third of the way through the year, that's just flown!  Now if it'll just warm up and stop raining that would be nice.

I had a lovely slow day yesterday, after our morning huddle, I came home finished my book and started a new jigsaw and that was all I did for a few hours.  The only other thing I did was wash up, one load of washing and cooked dinner.  Oh and we went to the gym so at least I moved a little bit!  We went to bed ridiculously early too and both agreed that we won't do that tonight because we end up waking loads in the night and having crazy dreams!  

For dinner I used the tandoori chicken I'd made, took them off the bone before serving because they leave too much meat on the bones and it's a waste, I then made egg fried rice with leftover white rice that Aryn had made and put in the fridge.  It's still not perfect but I'm getting there, it's definitely good enough!  Bugga I'd bought some MSG and forgot to use it to see if that makes a difference. 

  

It was lovely to have the house to myself for a few hours, the tranquility didn't last long, Aryn walked in after the gym and we had to watch Daryl Dixon, then himself walked in and he put on some crap on Youtube, I've got stuff to watch on tele but I didn't turn it on yesterday, I wanted to listen to my book and I enjoyed it.  I read 'What if' by Shari Low, I really enjoyed it, really easy read I'm now on 'What Now?' which is book 2, I didn't know there was a book 2 either so really impressed.  Turns out she's wrote 35 books, I'd never heard of her, but I can see me reading more, I like chick lit as I would call it.  

Today I've got a busy work day, 3 huddles, we're changing the evening time for Bloxwich so the chat will start at 5.30 so our members can get on with their evening by 6, they're all there by that time anyway so when the sunshine does arrive it'll be nice to get home to enjoy it or on the dark nights it'll be good to get out of Bloxwich town earlier.

Dinner tonight is going to be burritos, requested from Aryn, I've got all the ingredients I reckon, might look for a recipe or just make it up, it's beef mince, beans and cheese mostly isn't it, put into wraps!  Not high on my to eat list, but I'll go with it.  On a positive, it's using up food we already have in the kitchen.

I didn't track yesterday, I am trying to eat 'healthy' though, I feel the need for some salad in my life, it'd go nice with the burritos too wouldn't it, I might just nip in the shop and buy a ready made bowl because it's wasted on the boys, they'll just look at it, I do have spinach which I can hide in the wraps, maybe some sweetcorn and then there's the beans, so I'm getting some goodness in them! 

We'll see what the scales have to say to me this morning, every day is a new day, I'm looking forward to it and what it will bring.  I need to think about breakfast, not particularly hungry this morning but won't get home till 1, so do I take something with me? 

Anyway, have a great day,

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x 






No comments: