Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Bank Holiday over!

Tuesday 2nd April 2024


Well we've had a quite Bank Holiday weekend, after seeing the weather forecast we decided we didn't want to go away, plus the finances aren't great so we decided to chill.  We did enjoy a great night out Friday night though with my brother and sister in law, it took me Saturday to get over it!

A lot of tele watching and lazing around! We watched and I'd recommend a comedy series called The Job Lot on Netflix, set locally which added to the humour.  We also watched the new 6 parter on BBC called This Town, I wasn't massively impressed with that, it was a little strange I felt.  The 6 parter The Gone was much better, also on BBC1.  As you can see, lots of hours on our backsides!  

Foodwise I wasn't feeling the cooking love so we made do with what I could be bothered to make.  Yesterday however, I reopened Nutracheck and made a chicken dinner, this joint from Aldi for £3 was really good, enough for the 3 of us.  I hadn't got any frozen yorkies so made my own but they weren't the best.  I need to get my cooking mojo back, it was nice having plenty of veg on the plate though.

 

100% tracked yesterday, over on my day by 300 but it was a Bank Holiday so I'll take that, today will be 100% tracked within my allowance.  April is going to be better than March, I'd like it to be as good as January/February but actually I'd be happy to have it half as good, 1/2lb a week is the target average, so 2lb back off by the end of April - yes I gained it in March but still 10lb lighter than the start of the year.

Food wise today, no decisions yet, I'm thinking fish with rice or couscous, but we'll see, I have a frozen lamb curry to use up this week at some point, I fancy a stew but I'd need to shop for those ingredients.  I need to do a freezer inventory so I know what's in there, it's all stuffed in and I can't work out whats, what.  A lot of freezer surprise pots!

Anyway, I better get ready for the huddle, time to get on with my day, physio done at least, there's baskets of dry washing to fold and lots more to do - I hate laundry baskets!

On that note, have a great day,

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: