Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 19 April 2024

I love not rushing on a Friday

Friday 19th April 2024


Yay I stayed the same on the scales - no shame in a maintain!  I'm chuffed with that result to be honest because we've eaten out a few times and I've not tracked properly, had big breakfasts I wouldn't usually eat too because he's been home.  I did track yesterday though was over my allowance and now I've just sat and added the extra bits I've remembered as I've been blogging the dinner I'm actually 490 calories over!  At least it's tracked.

I skipped breakfast but then had a little packet of biscuits at huddle 162 calories, they just made me want more sweet stuff and because I'd been craving fruit and nut bar all week, I got one when I filled up with diesel, it wasn't all that but it was tracked, it's out of my system now.

For lunch I had a big beef sandwich to use up the beef slices that were use by the day before, I'm alive so they were okay!  Dinner was delicious thought, a spag bol type meal made using this sauce and a bit of added chorizo, I also added a diced pepper, onion and a grated carrot. 

 

I liked the sauce but wouldn't pay £2.65 for it, it's only a small jar too, I'd rather buy a cheap jar of pasta sauce (65p) and add my own olives (89p a jar), anyway it went down well, I'd cut the garlic bread down the middle and added cheese, they liked that - I just had 1 small slice of it to try and then I ate the asparagus.

That was my day, no clue what today's plans are, part of me fancies a day out in Shrewsbury, part of me can't be bothered and he can get some of the jobs done that need doing why he's here, painting shed and pulling shrubs out.  I could always have a day out in Shrewsbury on my own Monday, walking round shops at my own leisure, enjoying the market no rushing - mmm that sounds good.

Right, let's get on with the day, it started with me being knocked repeatedly - apparently I was snoring badly!  Next he come down and said, "I heard you farting as you walked down the stairs".  Well at least I left the room first!  I blamed Coco for the noise ;-)

Here's to a good day whatever way it goes, hope you have a good one too. 

Mwah, luv u


Love me xx


No comments: