Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 4 April 2024

Too much to do!

Thursday 4th April 2024


Short blog this morning as there's not enough time in the morning to get everything done since I have to do my physio!  

Weigh day too, I doubt it's gonna be good because of the Easter weekend but I have got back to tracking, yesterday food in v food consumed matched so no calorie deficit there!  

I did enjoy home made stew for lunch and dinner though, I had an egg on a slice of bread for lunch, it was the peanuts and 2 cooked sausage that sent me over my allowance - hey ho!  

One thing I had that I'd have again as a snack was a packet of chipsticks, only 83 calories and full of flavour.  


Sleep was a bit better, upped my water too yesterday, at least 2 litres I managed and we went to the gym, so all positive there.  I'm taking painkillers tough because my knee is really playing up at the minute.  This damp weather does not help does it!  

I did treat myself from Jessica's Boutique | Facebook to a couple of things, I'm hoping the sun is going to shine soon and I'll have reason to wear them! 

I said it was short, got to get my work head on, here's to a positive, tracking day.

I got this!  Have you?


Mwah, luv ya


Love me x


No comments: