Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 23 April 2024

What will you choose to.... this chooseday :)

Tuesday 23rd April 2024


I had a damn good day yesterday, very productive I was, I put together the chat for the week, then I attacked the housework!  Hoovered and mopped downstairs, washed all the covers on the sofa, put everything away somewhere so there's clear worktops and tables etc in kitchen and living room.  I even emptied the fridge and cleared that out too.  I was cooking on gas when he walks in at 11, they'd sent him home because there wasn't a risk assessment for the job so he couldn't start - deep sigh!  

I was in my stride so when he said I'm going to do some sorting in the motorhome, I was chuffed I won't lie, I love him but I had stuff to do and he'd be in the way.  He was in the way anyway, within minutes, he was back, "Bev, do you know where......is?", "Can you see if you can find one of these on the internet?"  On a positive, I found a charger he lost last year and I also found another charger which means he won't have to replace one of his expensive work tools so there was an upside to the day.

Thankfully I had a nail appointment at two so I escaped for an hour, I fancied a copper colour and when I saw this, which changes colour I was all over that. 
 

It's difficult to get on photo but they can be green, or a copper colour, it has pink in - I love it!  Had them cut down too, I can't cope with long nails, who'd have believed I'd be having my nails cut when I bit them so badly for decades. 

Arn and I went to the gym, then nipped to Aldi for a few bits so that I could make this for tea.  The pork chops I'd had from Lidls, £3.60 for 4 on the bone, I cut the fat off because they wouldn't fit in my frying pan but then I put the fat in the air fryer to crisp up, that worked.  The sauce was a bit of chicken stock, soft cheese and dijon mustard (great suggestions from Bernie) and it was a huge hit in our house, the men loved it and said 'we'll have that again'.  I need to add that to my regular 'to eat' list. 

   

I did well according to my Fitbit, although my back thinks I did so much more activity!   I ended my day on 1721 calories on Nutracheck, so thankfully a deficit there, 600 calories = impressive. 


I woke up lots in the night and got up in the end because of dreams, the final one that included mom was enough to stop me going back to sleep.

I'm ready for the day ahead, physio done, washing up bowl empty - I love that, it makes me happy.  I'm easily pleased.  3 huddles today and I need to nip to Sainsbury's for the stuff Aldi didn't have, I have to have Birds Eye petit pois, sorry if that makes me fussy but a girls gotta have what a girls gotta have and my freezer is without!

Here's to not having peas in the freezer being the biggest drama I have to deal with today :) 

Hope you have a great day too

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: