Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 13 April 2024

There's steak & there's steak!

Saturday 13th April 2024


Well we ended up going out for lunch, went to The Three Stirrups in Brewood after a recommendation and them saying it was cheap too.  Having looked at their website I was like WOW they are cheap, but when we got there the prices were not the same as on the website, I wasn't surprised by that so we both ordered a sirloin.  It was an alright meal, my steak was a bit chewy in places but it's always nice to have someone else cook for you.  Wouldn't go again mostly because of the distance, I can get similar closer. 
 

It was nice to get out though and have some 'us' time.  I treated Aryn to a takeaway pizza when he got home so he didn't miss out, that cost the same as my steak tbf.  

That was the highlight of the day, I didn't do a fat lot of anything yesterday other than go over my calorie allowance!  Yeah I had 2 Tesco chocolate eclairs too when we fetched his pizza - opps washed down with a glass of wine.  I'm tracking though, so it could be worse!

Looking forward to the huddle this morning, then who knows what we'll do, not a lot I'm guessing and I'm good with that.  I've got some venison strips to cook, they were on offer when I was checking out my shopping, so I thought why not, going to stir fry quickly with peppers and onions or with the Mediterranean veg in freezer and serve in a wrap or baguette I think, something new to try.

But first I'm gonna finish my tea and get ready for work and try to stay within my calories today!  Wish me luck :) 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: