Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 10 April 2024

Delicious dinner

Wednesday 10th April 2024


A good day yesterday, dinner was delicious and a bargain for 455 calories, the fish was on offer for £2 in Sainsburys and it was delicious, I've looked but it's gone back up to £4.50 otherwise I'd have been there this morning to stock up, really good fish!  I air fried the veggies and mixed them into couscous that I'd cooked in chicken oxo water.  Another meal that everyone said they'd eat again.  Really tasty.  

  

I finished within my calorie allowance too, burned 2,304 calories so a great deficit there, 9436 steps so happy days there, had almost 8 hours sleep last night too.  

I'm gutted that my pains back after having that respite over the weekend, I'd got myself into an illusion thinking I was on the mend after doing that long walk and standing in huddle Saturday.  I couldn't do my exercises this morning but will try again later, walking is key I've decided, I need to continue to strengthen my core muscles, stretch the piriformis and walk it out!  Walking is good for everything, at least I don't feel like crying when I walk or stand at the minute so the pain is a lot less than it was :) 

I'm thinking gammon, egg. peas and chips for dinner with pineapple, I'm craving those chips again they were so good.  Plus I already have all those ingredients!  Then tomorrow possibly a curry, again it's already cooked, just needs defrosting, perfect for a Thursday night when I've done a long work day.

As most of my day was spent at work, cooking or eating, there's not much more to blog :) I did have half hour doing my jigsaw, I love my life even if it doesn't make for the most entertaining reading, I enjoy my job, love my family and have a balance that I'm content with.  Yeah being pain free and rich would make it perfect but you can't have it all I guess. 

Here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: