Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 December 2017

Friday ain't it!



15th December 2017
Isn’t it nice to know that today is a fresh day with no mistakes in it yet!
Honestly my brain is empty, I’m rough as a bears bum, voice still low and I threw up when I woke because of all the crap that needed to get out my nose and chest, I’m quite tickled stomached so stuff like this makes me heave, hence the sick start to the day. 

Despite all that, I could kill a bacon sarnie!  Ain’t got none though, could go with sausage I guess but it ain’t the same is it.  Cheese on toast maybe…

We had some cracking weight loss results yesterday, Nicky got her 25lb Certificate, flex is really working for her, as it is for so many now.  I loved hearing one member say, I’m going to enjoy Christmas knowing Flex works for me so when I come back I’ll get straight back on it.

I had trainees help in my meeting yesterday so I didn’t have to do the meeting talk which helped.  It’s always interesting watching a meeting and your members from the other side so to speak, I get to watch them in a different way, it can be quite insightful.

I may be feeling a bit rubbish but I’ve already tidied my bedroom this morning, it was such a mess after a week of chaos with the decorating that I just couldn’t bear it any more so that’s one room done.  He’s coming to paint the living room this morning so I’ll sort mom’s bedroom whilst he’s doing that then all that I’ll have to do is put the living room back together when it’s all dry, then I can rest up all weekend and hopefully shift his virus once and for all.

Working our way through the food here nicely, we had leftover mash with sausage and peas yesterday, which was good.  I’ve got a craving for Yorkshire pudding, I just want comfort food but I’m trying not to over eat.  Healthy food will help me get better quicker won’t it really?

Mom picked a leaflet up in the doctors this week about eggs, it confirms that eggs are approved by the Food Standards Agency to be served runny or even raw to pregnant women, babies and elderly people as long as they have the British Lion stamp on.  Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods for people of all ages.  The contain high quality protein and are a natural source of vitamin D, selenium, iodine, folate, omega-3 fatty acides (as DHA) as well as containing vitamins B12, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and choline.  What’s not to love about all that!  It also says there is no limit on egg consumption for most people – previous warnings due to their cholesterol content has now been overturned as it is now known that the cholesterol found in eggs has no significant effect on blood cholesterol levels or heart disease risk in most people.

Think that’s just helped me decide my breakfast – can you guess?

Here’s to a good day, I’ve just looked out and realised we’ve had more snow, it needs to do one now, I can’t be doing with it at all.

Take care of you BeYOUtiful, I’m off to make a cuppa.



No comments: