Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 15 October 2016

Hell yeah I can!



15th October 2016
Relax nothing is under control!


Woke up crying at 3am!  What's that all about, I can't even remember the last time that happened, horrid nightmare and didn't want to go back to it so I've been up ever since!  Making the most of a bad situation, I've listened to my audiobook for an hour, thankfully I had an earlyish night so I've had a good 6 hours at least.

Good thinking time early morning is for me and I've used it to process some stuff in my mind, so feeling ready for my day and an excellent, on track weekend!  I'm doing this for me and I want to be healthy, I also want to be happy and have more energy. 

My 'FAT' jeans were still wet from getting caught in the rain when I went to put them on yesterday and so I tried a few of my other pairs on and they didn't fit!  They did definitely fit a couple of years ago, I'm not sure when they stopped fitting if I'm honest but they have and my mission is to get them back on!  So #12wkgoal has now got a purpose other than staying on track and losing weight, I have jeans I want to wear again.  Stuffing them out of sight in a drawer isn't the solution - ignorance isn't bliss!

Yesterday was a success, 3 healthy meals, the liver bhuna (photo above, recipe on yesterdays blog) was a success.  Breakfast was sausage, egg, mushrooms and tomato on bread and tea was leftover stew with 2 slices of beetroot and apple bread with phili light on, moms eaten the rest of the bread so that temptation has gone.

What to eat today?  As you've probably guessed, I haven't planned my meals yet, I'm going to though later today or tomorrow, I need to go shopping.  I have bacon in the fridge, eggs, potatoes, a large onion and some carrots, so watch this space to see what I'm going to do for dinner with that!   Wished I'd got a block of protein cheese, that would come in useful, maybe I'll do my shopping at Morrison's this week as they sell it.

I'm planning on having a very successful week, followed by another one.  I'm not going to get "life" get in the way anymore, enough's enough!  I've managed to eat 3 good healthy meals a day for over two weeks now, I can continue to do that and carry on with my walking, both of these things help.  Next on the agenda if the weight loss doesn't happen is to cut down on the wine ! Yep, if it needs to happen it will because I want all those pairs of jeans sitting in my cupboards to fit, I don't want to have to choose which dress to wear carefully because I look bloated and my leggings are cutting me in half!  I don't want to have to pin my cardigan together to hide the fact that my leggings are cutting me in half.  I want to get at least another half stone off for Christmas, I want to be in the next stone bracket and I'm going to be, no more I WANT, more I WILL!

I don't want to feel how I felt yesterday when I couldn't find anything to go for a walk in so ended up in leggings, I don't want that.  I want to be able to throw on anything that's in my cupboards, so here's to continuing with my 12 week challenge.  I'm reminding myself it's 4 weeks for me to notice the change, I have to say I'm already noticing the change in my mindset after 2 weeks, I believe I can do it now and if you've been in my meeting this week you'll now that's called "Self Efficacy" if you haven't google it!   Not really, it's in the 'Be Happy' book at the meeting, this is what it means;

Self-efficacy is defined as one's belief in one's ability to succeed in specific situations or accomplish a task. One's sense of self-efficacy can play a major role in how one approaches goals, tasks, and challenges.

So here's to believing, I believe I can do anything I set my mind too - you can too, you just have to believe BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: