Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Drinking my breakfast this week.



27th May 2015
Remember that nothing would get done at all if a person waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault with it.  Sheila Waters


Wednesday already, almost the end of May, this year is just whizzing by!  I'm making my little changes daily, and the water one is well and truly a habit now, I didn't have a cup of tea till 3pm yesterday (I used to drink 6 before leaving the house in a morning) and I only had that one because mom made it for me. 

I'm also managing to keep the fruit think going thanks to my nutribullet, I'm really not a massive fan of eating fruit, mainly because I don't really snap in the daytime so instead I'm using my nutribullet and so far I'm rather impressed with it, yesterday I had a big glass of that instead of breakfast and I wasn't hungry till after one on the afternoon.  It makes healthy, nutritious drinks and in the one I had yesterday it I put spinach leaves, 1/2 apple, kiwi, few grapes, 1/2 banana, so I got a good dose of vitamins and minerals in one drink.  Their sales pitch states;

This technology breaks down and pulverizes the stems, seeds, and skins where most of the essential nutrition lies - unlike what juicers and blenders do. Plus, with the NutriBullet, many of our customers have seen an improvement in their health within the first week once they started using it. As you know, juicers make juice and blenders make smoothies. But the NutriBullet makes supercharged NutriBlasts - and by drinking just one NutriBlast a day, you can give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs to fight and prevent disease. Order yours today!

Why extract food?
A: Eating extracted food is great for EVERYONE in any state of health – from top performing athlete to someone suffering from fibromyalgia – because extracted food is virtually predigested, so your body can effortlessly absorb and utilize all of the nutrition that food has to offer. Even when we eat the healthiest foods, like a salad for example, it’s a lot of work for the body to break that salad down to get it ready for absorption into the body. When we prepare extracted foods with the NutriBullet, the foods are consumed in their most absorptive state, so we get the nutrition WITHOUT having to rely on proper chewing, effective stomach acids, digestive enzymes and the like to break down the food. It’s done for us!

Now I don't know if it's going to 'improve my health' or if I will notice a massive difference but I'm willing to try it and for me it's just about getting in some fruit that I wouldn't normally have, it's also filling me up which can only be a good thing.  So here's to find a way to stomach Kiwi fruit because there's no way I'm eating one! (shudders at the thought).  If you want to see their advertisement and you have a spare half hour, this is the link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVJ2i-owUCY&feature=youtu.be

It's typical over the top, American advertising but I'm willing to give it a go for the reasons I've said above.

Right so food, yesterday I ate leftovers for lunch but for tea I enjoyed delicious poached eggs on toast, you can't beat good old fashioned simple foods.  There was a lot of talk in my meetings yesterday about cottage pie, now I came home fancying one but I don't have any potatoes, so I'm thinking today of making the mince side and putting it inside a roasted butternut squash, that'll save ProPoints too, mmm love food I do and that's why I couldn't live on nutritbullet drinks only, I enjoy eating real delicious food.

On that thought I'm off, as I need more water, have a great day BeYOUtfiul and focus on the positives because there are so many of them. 


No comments: