Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 7 May 2015

5 a day not 5 a week!



7th May 2015
You mind is a powerful thing.  When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.


Well yesterday I ate more fruit and veggies in 7 hours than I'd eaten in the previous 7 days, I drank plenty of water too, for breakfast I had scrambled eggs with spring onions (6pp), my luck was chicken fillets with peppers, carrots, spring onions and broccoli in a hoisin sauce (6pp).  Whilst in Asda on the morning I picked up a ready sliced pakc of melon/mango/pineapple, I ate it, but only the pineapple was tasty, the punnet of strawberries and the satsuma I ate were nice, I shall be nipping to the fruit man at the Hollybush nursery I think, he usually does good fruit.  For my afternoon nibble I ate a tin of asparagus (I like that but it's expensive).  Then for tea I had a pot rice thing I'd picked up from Asda, only 4pp - why is it so low - because it was yak!  Won't be buying them again.  Instead of finishing it, I enjoyed a seeded slice of bread with some butter on.  Good day in the bag, here's to having another one.

I also slept well, no night sweats last night, so that's them out the way for another month hopefully and I've just found my name badge, so today is truly going to be a fantastic day!

Easily pleased me...

And I love feeling ready for my day, it really does make a difference getting a good night's sleep, I've never really struggled with it, apart from waking up at silly o'clock in the morning, I've always slept however early I go to bed, I've never had a television in my bedroom either, so can't be distracted.

Anyway back to today, I will be fetching more fruit I think, for lunch I'm thinking Salmon or trout, mom's got an hospital appointment today, just a follow on check up after last year when she was very poorly but decided to not have the operation.  I think she made the right choice as 12 months on and she's controlled the problem with control her diet, just shows how much what you eat affects your body!

Egg's and spinach for breakfast I think, maybe on a slice of seeded bread, mmm yes, that sounds good, I might even through in a slice of bacon.

But first, I need to finish this pint of water, then go get me a big mug of tea before loading my car and remembering to fit in voting today, don't forget to vote BeYOUtiful, it's important....

And have a great day.

No comments: