Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Today's the day I start handing them out!



2nd December 2014
You alone are enough; you have nothing to prove to anybody. Maya Angelou


Teamwork, it’s amazing what you can achieve when you work together, no one person has all the answers – that’s why Weight Watchers is great because it’s a group thing not just the meetings but the leaders, when we all support each other and work together amazing things can and do happen! 

At Weight Watchers when you’ve been a leader for ten years you get a necklace with a snowflake on it, the snowflake is very significant because like leaders they are always one of a kind! 

Weight Watcher members are like snowflakes all unique and different in their own
beYOUtiful way!  Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things but look what they can do when they stick together!

That’s why I’m looking forward to this week in my meetings because my members and I already know the power of the group support we get from each other and now I get to share with them a plan that is much more personalised and together with that incredible group support, well we’re in for a fantastic future!  Together Is Better!

It’s always great to have something new to try but it’s even better when there’s a choice!  Yeah busy week ahead, hoping I have enough books to hand out, I’m sure I will have, I can’t wait to find out what flavours my members are and I know there are some that are every flavour possible depending on the day!

Changing the subject completely, yesterday I was in B&M’s and I saw a lady walking with a wall sign saying “Life is better when you’re laughing”, one of those you peel and stick on the wall, so I asked her if she’d used one before and were they easy to put up.  She told me she hadn’t and then we chatted, she said she didn’t know why she was buying it as she had nothing to laugh about because her husband had died earlier this year.  We both ended up agreeing that you have to laugh because life’s too short and things can and do go wrong, so embrace the good and try to move on from the bad.  It was a lovely few minutes of my day especially as we both decided “fk it” was a great philosophy, two totally different generations with quite a gap I may add, embracing a philosophy I’ve lived by for a good few years now, she went away smiling and I bought myself the sign for my kitchen. 

They’re not easy to put up by the way, a right palaver, I’m sure I didn’t do it properly, I had the ‘LIFE’ word all sticking to itself and took me ages to unstick, a bit like a roll of sellotape when it joins! It’s not straight on the wall either, but you know what, “fk it” who cares, you can read it, then sentiment is there and let’s be honest if you’re checking it with a spirit level, there ain’t much laughing going on.  Ooo I wonder if I can have my philosophy made as a sign for my office wall, that would be cool!  I could have some made as messages for mom, my first would be “NO, you haven’t seen this before”, in the living room above the tv, and “yes you have told me” above the door ;) good job we loves each other ain’t it!

Anyway I better get rocking and rolling, lots of books to load into my car, lots of lovely members to explain the books too, woo hoo, here’s to a fabulous day!

Have a great one BeYOUtiful.

No comments: