Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 6 December 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

6th December 2014
What you believe about yourself on the inside is what you will manifest on the outside.


Could’ve stayed snuggled up for a few more hours this morning, I’m looking forward to a week off at Christmas to do just that but not today, today Bev’s Weight Watchers take on Manchester Christmas Market, WOO HOO!

I’m really looking forward to getting in the festive spirit as we walk round all those stalls, of course there will be an obligatory mug of mulled wine or hot chocolate, if only to get my commemorative mug, I do like a good mug :)!  I’ve even got my ‘believe’ tshirt ready to wear, ooo I do love a bit of Santa, excited!

Too excited to be honest to think of anything else to write, especially as I didn’t get anything ready yesterday so I need to go find clothes to wear (that’s quite a challenge in this house as there are clothes everywhere – we’re not very organised and tidy mom and I), I’ve got to sort mom out with her stuff, otherwise she’ll eat cake all day – and she would!

I’m praying the coaches turn up!  That’s the thing about organising something, you’ll be the on who’s fault it is if they don’t, I have told the passengers though that if they’re not there on time it’s their fault not mine, I want to enjoy myself too and stressing about everyone else won’t work so I’m not going to.

I’ve been given a guide to the market by a lovely leader lady, she did a good reccy last year and produced this list its not perfect but it will help if anyone wants to try and stay in control when they get there.  Here is Claires guide;

Gluvine (mulled wine) 5pp
Stolen 45g 5pp
German sausage and bun 13pp
Wine/Champers 125ml 3pp
Hog roast muffin 15pp
Coconut macaroon 8pp ish of heaven and you can't eat one!!

Hot Chocolate with marshmallows and cream 12pp
with a shot of baileys 15pp

German crepes/waffles 830 calories 23pp
Creamed garlic potatoes 13pp of gorgeousness!!

There is a pan haggaty stall which is lovely all meat is really lean the guy will tell you what’s in it - we've all been pro-pointing the lamb stew at 8pp its lush!!

Mmm it all sounds a little bit lush, off track for me today I reckon, this is my Christmas / 10 year anniversary weekend celebrations then I’m back on track once it’s done.
Have a great day BeYOUtiful whatever your plans, I know we’re going to!

No comments: