Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 5 May 2022

Tracking really can be a positive action!

Thursday 5th May 2022
Celebrate every tiny victory.


I had a 'I want more food' moment last night, I'd bought Aryn a Thai meal in Sainsbury's because it had been reduced to a fiver and we'd been talking about different cuisines at the weekend and I want him to try them all over time, a fivers cheaper than a meal out, especially if he hadn't liked it.  He did, there was Thai green and Thai red curry, prawn crackers, vegetable spring rolls and jasmine rice, it was a serves two meal but I'd already eaten my chicken dinner.  I did have a taste of each of the curries though and a spoon of rice, oh yeah and one of the mini veg rolls. 

I then had this for tea, there's lamb on that plate (again reduced in shop) the best thing on the plate was the corn on the cob though, I left some of the lamb and the mint yogurt sauce was horrid. 
 


I really didn't want to track it all because I knew I'd gone over and it's the first time I'd had things knowing I wasn't helping my weight loss since I got back on track the other week, but this morning I've got up and tracked it all.  I tracked the couple of spoons of Thai, the bag of frazzles and space invaders, the wine, the ryvita with St Agur chese, yeah it's all been tracked and I'm really glad I did because I only went over by 237 calories on my day, I thought it was a lot more! 

It's given me the encouragement and motivation to get back on it 100% this morning.  I was tired yesterday and that probably had a little to do with me giving into temptation easily, I almost fell asleep on the afternoon, maybe I should've!  I was in bed and asleep by 9 and I've had 9 hours sleep, so I'm good to go this morning. 

Looking forward to a busy day catching up with our members, staying on track is always easier on a Thursday because I don't get home till 7 tonight and I'm out most of the day enjoying 3 huddles.

Here's to staying within our allowance today! 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: