Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 3 May 2022

Another lovely Bank Holiday weekend

Tuesday 3rd May 2022
Be the energy you want to attract.


Back to work this morning, we had a lovely day in Stratford yesterday, walked along the river, went on the big wheel and a boat trip then enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Dirty Duck.  We were lucky to get a table as it was fully booked later, but I'd ben fancying a lamb dinner for days so to see it on the menu, I was thrilled and again the calories on the menu really does help.  

  

It helped me resist this Strawberry & Prosecco Choux Bun, it wasn't even the calories in it that helped me say no, it was knowing it would make me feel sick afterwards as my stomach doesn't handle desserts well, so when I said, "I'll probably feel sick later', he just looked at me and said, then why are you gonna have it, have a glass of wine instead and enjoy that.


Initially we were driving home yesterday night, but we decided to stay the night and drive back this morning, so I ended up having two of those sausages  for my tea.  I'd watched him eat the two mornings before and they looked amazing but honestly they didn't taste as good as they looked, glad I had them though to prove it because I'd have bought a packet then we'd have had 10 sausages in the house lol.

I ended up well over my daily target, having consumed 2508 calories yesterday but I did walk 15k steps, for some reason it's not syncing with my Nutracheck app, I don't know why but I'm still on track and in control and feeling good.

Better move myself and get ready for work, here's to a busy day.  I fancy chicken for dinner today and some fish this week, lots of goodness, oh and a few wine free days!

Wish me luck :) 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: