Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 2 May 2022

Healthy Habits Challenge

Monday 2nd May 2022
Don't overthink it all.

Well I survived another day, resisted a fry up for breakfast, I won't lie those sausages did look good but I said no, might have sausages in the week as a main meal with mash and veggies, although I can't cook them like he did yesterday, they looked perfect, brown all the way round. 

I bought this when we went to the shops and have to say, I really enjoyed it and would buy again, only 177 calories, not a meal on it's own but with a salad or as a snack it was tasty.
 

I had a cheese salad which was delicious, I do love a bit of cheese, it was the leftovers from our Easter weekend when we weren't on a 'diet' but I could still eat it, just counting the calories.  Oh and I enjoyed 2 packets of pickled onion Monster Munch, they are 98 calories of magic in a bag ;) 

So whilst I was eating my salad with pickled onions, he's eating steak in peppercorn sauce and spuds with his salad and Aryn is enjoying a pizza, it's all helping me build up my resistance, I wasn't even fussed if I'm honest, if I want pizza, again I'll add it to my meal plan for this week.

Today however, we're planning on a pub lunch and I'll have whatever I fancy on the menu, hopefully Stratford Upon Avon won't be too busy and we can find somewhere to eat! 

Elle and I recommend Nutracheck as our app of choice and today they start a Healthy Habits Challenge for May which I've signed up for, it starts today! 

Healthy Habits Challenge



This is what it includes;

  • 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day
  • 6 days of moving your body per week
  • 7 minutes of mindfulness per day
  • 8 hours of sleep per night
Mmm, can I do all that?  We shall see....

For now I'm going to have another cuppa and enjoy a bit of quiet before we pack up the van and head towards Stratford, I'm hoping when Aryn and I drive home later, the roads won't be ridiculously busy! 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: