Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 14 May 2022

Gonna be an ouch today...

Saturday 14th May 2022
Don't overthink things. 


Well I'm ready for the gain on the scales this morning and it's all part of life, it's been an emotional week and I've eaten for pleasure and comfort!  

Yesterday was a waiting game on the morning, I waited from 9.30 for a phone appointment off the doctor, it was almost 12 by the time it came through and then I had to drive to Codsall for my breast screening, I made it in time though so all good. 

I'm not gonna lie I had chippy yesterday, we've mentioned 'PIE' all week in our chat and I wanted a pukka pie and ma'an was it just what I imagined, I enjoyed every mouthful.  I chilled for the rest of the day in front of the tele and I was in bed by 8 and I've slept till 5.30am, loving my bed at the minute.

Busy morning ahead at our Huddle, then I'm going to pick his lordship up to save him bringing the van home, so a nice drive out for me.

I haven't even thought about what we'll all be eating today, but tuna pasta bakes just sprung to mind, will see what they fancy, it's that or they can have ribs, there's plenty of them in freezer, I can have something else.  I'm ready to get back to healthy eating, my emotions are back and settled (for now), the conversation with the doctor about Aryn was positive, everything will be okay, we're not all supposed to be the same and everyone gets through life in their own way.  I missed lots of school when I was a teenager and I've done okay and so will he because he's a good kid and a smart one and he has us!

What to have for breakfast?  I haven't been eating it for a few weeks so it'll had to the scales result if I have this morning lol, I'm not actually hungry if I'm honest, the only thing I fancy is a sausage baguette from Greggs but that's not going to help me get back on track so I'll give that a miss.  

When you love food, weight loss is a constant challenge, but hey so is so many other things in life and I'm up for that challenge - are you?  Let's have a great day.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: