Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 7 May 2022

I love food I do!

Saturday 7th May 2022
You are more than your measurements.

After a busy morning running errands yesterday and doing housework, Aryn and I nipped to Tesco to get him the pizza deal as he likes their pizza, then he said 'pub lunch' and I was ooo maybe.  

I hadn't eaten yet so had a full bank of calories, we were in Willenhall and I remembered Ye Old Toll House  I've only ever been there once and it was so long ago I don't even remember who I went there with.  I said we'd stop and see if they were open for lunch it was just before 3 and yes they were and WOW, set menu, one course 9.99, 2 was £14.99 I think and 3 £17.99 anyway, we had 2 courses.  

Aryn will try anything but he doesn't like onions and mushrooms (oh and quite a few veggies), but he asked me if he had tried breaded mushrooms, so I ordered them so he could try one and he ordered popping chicken.  His portion was huge and I knew that was gonna half fill him up before he even started on his main.  
 

We both ordered roast dinner, I had mixed meat he had gammon and wow, it was delicious and a very decent sized portion, it beat us both, I bought 3 slices of meat home with us and made his dad a couple of cobs when he got back from work. 


I will definitely return, didn't eat again yesterday, it did me for the day.  I only drunk one big glass of wine too, we nipped over the pub and I had a glass of red but I didn't like it so left it and had a glass when we got home.

Weigh day today, hoping for any loss, too much info I know but I've not been to the toilet this morning and I go every morning so my body is now teasing me and saying I'm not gonna help you get a loss lol.

It's all good, I've been way more mindful of my food choices, I've enjoyed everything I've eaten, I still want to be able to go out and eat delicious food, introduce Aryn to different cuisines, we need to find somewhere French to try.

Anyway I need to get my hair dried ready for work, early morning today, then later we're off to Much Wenlock for the rest of the weekend.  Hope you enjoy your weekend, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: