Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 12 May 2022

Bloody Tears!

Thursday 12th May 2022
Time is non-refundable, use it with intention.



Yesterday was a day of two halves!  The first half went well, great huddle, enjoyed my breakfast of eggs and tomatoes on toast, I think too the car for a service and had a walk round Wednesfield. 
Nipped to the post office and transferred our £1k donation to the girls football team, (1) Lane Head Galaxy | Facebook, these amazing young ladies are in the final on Saturday after only starting up in 2019 before Covid - how amazing are they.

Then my day changed, I had a phone call that wasn't the news I was hoping for, came home to a poorly Aryn and the rest of the day just went tits up!  

My eating wasn't great, I tried, had gammon for lunch, had defrosted it but Aryn didn't eat, so I had both pieces of gammon!

Ate two packet of snaps, had a mash potato sandwich and later even ate these!  No wonder people eat high calorie food when it's only £1 for 2, 296 calories each, way too easy to eat both.


I cried a lot yesterday! Don't get me wrong, my life is great right now and I'm in a really good place but my emotions some days are just out of my control.  I think some of it is because of the menopause, some is grief - I miss my mom!  But also yesterday that phone call made me feel I was about to have to start a battle, I really didn't want to - but I will!  I also don't want to see a young man I've grown to love be unwell and upset, damn this parenting lark is hard work!

The scales are gonna laugh out loud at me this week, no chance of a weight loss, but it's okay, there's more to life than those results. Having said that, we shall again do our best today to eat well.  On a positive I did do a Freezer Inventory, I now know what's in there for eating and there's plenty to keep me out the supermarket for a good few days.

Right, I'm gonna have a shower and wake myself up, here's to a better day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


 

No comments: