Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 13 May 2022

Few words today.

Friday 13rh May 2022
We make our own luck.



Slept in this morning, I've got to go over docs at 8 to try and get Aryn an appointment, so this blog will be a short on.

My day was a good one yesterday, loved our huddles and was glad to be kept busy, foodwise it was a better day than the day before, egg sandwich for breakfast, fish finger cob for lunch and chicken chow mein for tea but I left lots as it wasn't very good at all.  I'll be amazed if I don't gain weight tomorrow.

I'm having my first mammogram today, let's hope it's all clear shall we, not feeling the 'Friday the 13th' love lol.  I'm sat here thinking house needs hovering, at least I've put a load of washing in, I'm feeling a lazy day once the appointments have been done.  The forecast is dry and if it does warm up this afternoon, I fancy sitting in the garden with my book.

Right, I did say it was going to be a short one, I meant it. 

Let's all do the best we can today and make it a good one.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: