Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 9 May 2022

A fun weekend had

Monday 9th May 2022
You're every nice word I can think of.


Well axe throwing is harder than you'd think!  Archery was very good and I'm not a bad shot at shooting either, but axe throwing I'm a little lame, I could throw em but they didn't want to stick in the wooden targets lol, I did get a few in.  Aryn loved archery and of course now wants his own bow and arrows and his dad won at everything!  Ah not everything Aryn won one round of speed shooting, I won the other, but yeah his dad won the overall shooting and the everything else. 

Mmm as for food well the scales will have won this weekend, we enjoyed a sausage sandwich before setting off, that's the first time I'd eaten before noon for a few weeks  On the evening we had burgers, although I did only have one but then we started picking and I drank too much white wine - it's like pop!  They were both in bed before 9, I ended up enjoying the evening peace outside the van finishing the wine - oops.  

This of course spilled over into yesterday and when he offered to cook a breakfast, I didn't resist, bacon was amazing, we did have mushrooms and tomatoes on it but yeah I had a lot of bread this weekend.  Line drawn though, back on it today, I had a maintain on Saturday morning so hopefully I can pull it back and get a little loss on Saturday.  We enjoyed salmon, potatoes and veg for tea last night at least and I've left all the tempting stuff in the van and he's driven off with it this morning, I even had salted peanuts last night, I made sure they've gone with him too.

Much Wenlock is beautiful and there were lots of paths to work from the campsite, I went for an hours walk yesterday morning so at least I burned a few calories.  My muscles ache this morning from throwing axes, oh and we cut down the bushes on the front garden too so there's a few more, now my garden is full of cut down branches! 

We had lots of fun this weekend, I'm not even thinking about what effect it had on my weight.  Making memories, lots of photos and laughter, I love the laughter.  There was a plastic cat on top of the caravan in front of us and he kept joking to Aryn, 'that cats patient, he's been up there ages', Aryn said at one point, “it’s one of those dried out cats” he was thinking about taxidermy, we did laugh.

I've not had a great sleep so I'm yawning this morning, up at 5 too, lots to do today, well not lots, but enough, I'll chill this afternoon, watch some tele or read my book. But first to get ready for this weeks meetings with Elle.

We've found another good cause to help with our charity money, Lane Head Girls FC | Facebook We're donating £500 towards their kit, apparently it'll cover the coats for all of them so that's great. I think it's great that girls are out there enjoying football.

Here's to a very, good day, eggs on the menu I think as they need using up.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x

No comments: