Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Midweek already, these weeks are flying.

Wednesday 11th May 2022
Make today a happy day.


100% chance of rain today, let's not let that affect our mood though, let's decide to have a happy day and eat food that makes us feel good and improves our health.

I enjoyed my eggs and tomatoes with my bread yesterday, great way to start my day, might have the same again today as I'm taking the car to be serviced straight after the huddle this morning. 


After a couple of great huddles yesterday, I went home and enjoyed this ready meal that a member had recommended, it was alright but I wouldn't buy again, rather make my own for less calories, 555 calories for that seemed a lot, it was obviously all in the chees sauce which had single cream in, my cheese sauce is just as good and a bit of parmesan would've done it as good.


I wasn't overly hungry when I got home on the night after another cracking huddle so I ate the two cold slices of pizza that Aryn had left at lunchtime, not the best option but I'm trying not to waste food and save some cash along the way.

Meal planning is the answer to saving some cash isn't it!  I really need to do that, I know I've said it before but it really would help not just financially but with staying on track with the calories too.  I'm thinking grey peas today as I have some in freezer, or if Aryn fancies it we could have curry and rice as I've got that all made up in freezer too, it's certainly the weather for something warm.

Right that's my plan of action today, huddle this morning at Wimborne Road, take car for service, do a freezer inventory to see what foods I have in there and plan some meals using them up!  

Here's to a very, good day - you in?

 
Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: