Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 17 May 2022

Shall we have a tremendous Tuesday?

Tuesday 17th May 2022
Don't panic, do your best!


Well I had an early night but then got woke up about nine by next door drilling and banging, that went on until about tennish when I fell asleep again, erm that better not become a regular thing, I like my sleep!

Yesterday was a quiet day otherwise, spent all morning on Be Happy Owls stuff, nipped over the doctors to pick up a letter re Aryn for the 'school inclusion' people, hopefully that'll help his case, I can see me having to home school him if this doesn't get sorted. 

Foodwise, we lived off leftover Indian takeaway from the Sunday, now to decide what to eat this week. I need eggs, but that's it really, I have everything else, freezers full, there's plenty of healthy stuff going on in there.  

One of the sides I ordered from the takeaway was a Dhall Samba which was delicious and a great reminder of how good you can make lentils taste with the right herbs and spices and once you have those spices, the lentils are cheap, so definitely a recipe worth looking up, or any dahl recipe.

I won't be doing recipes today though, busy day ahead at huddles, looking forward to catching up with everyone, 


I need to focus on the 21.5lb I've lost and not the 2lb I gained on Saturday, I'm still 4lb lighter than I was this time last month overall - focus on the positives!

Right, my mugs empty, it needs refilling because it was a cracking cuppa, I've gone back to Yorkshire Tea, it really is my favourite.  Here's to a great day, I might even do some housework in-between the huddles later (maybe....) 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: