Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 4 May 2022

May the Fourth be with you.

Wednesday 4th May 2022
Find the good in each day.


Another day done, on track and in the zone, enjoyed my chicken dinner and not gonna lie, I also enjoyed most of the skin off the chicken!  It was all tracked though, did you know 100g of roasted chicken skin is a crazy 501 calories, it's delicious though, not to everyone's taste I know but I likes it a lot.  I resisted bread and butter to mop the gravy up on my dinner, that was a huge win.



I really enjoyed my dinner, needed lots of veggies in my life yesterday and good food as I was tired when I got back from Stratford, having woken up before 5.  I didn't even miss the lack of potatoes on the plate, plus I've got a spare one made for dinner today.  

Wasn't that hungry when I got back from work at teatime so I used up some of the eggs I had that needed using, did the put them in a bowl of water to make sure they were still fresh, they were even though they were best before April something, as long as they don't float they're good.  

Egg and salad cream Sandwich with Monster Munch.

Monster Munch is out of my system finally, won't be wanting another packet of them again for a long while.  

Rain forecast most of today so when I get back from Huddle later, I'm going to start organising the stuff we've got for the Women's Refuge, we're collecting things like toiletries and goodies (crisps, hot chocolate, chocolate, sweets) to go in goodie backs, we plan to put together 200 'girls night in' treat bags so they can all have one each to cheer them up.  If you want to donate anything, get in touch, we'll be buying stuff but if we can get things donated, even better. 

But first, to get ready for this morning, we had a really good, busy day yesterday, new members coming to join, on the recommendation of others, which really cheers us up.

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: