Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 1 May 2022

May - chapter 5 of 12

Sunday 1st May 2022 
The way you speak to yourself matters.


Well we're sitting in the motorhome in Evesham, watching the news and listening to the rain!  It's been raining for hours and I believe it's gonna continue most of the day, but on a positive we had a lovely sunny afternoon and evening yesterday.

I didn't bring any food with me so we nipped to the local Tesco, ended up with meal deals, pizza for Aryn and chicken, ham and leek pie with potato dauphinoise and peas for us, that set me back 1061 calories (not a meal I'd want again) but it probably wasn't that many because I didn't eat most of the lid of it as it was burned.  As I was over by 164 calories on the day, I most likely broke even having left some pastry.  It was bloomin hard staying on track yesterday though, temptation everywhere, Aryn left his wedges, they did go in the bin though, I'm trying not to make my belly the 'waist' bin!

I did have a couple of these though, they are lush!

1/4 pack was 29 calories, I also had a couple of seafood sticks for 36.  Then I found a pack of smokey bacon crisps in the cupboard that I'd put there last week to get out of my house so I wasn't tempted, hoping he'd eat them and he hadn't!  

We'd had a lovely morning at the huddle, I lost 3lb WOO HOO, that's 6lb in two weeks, really thrilled with that, so my totals back up to 23.5lb, I will get that 2 stone, be nice if it was by the end of this month, but as long as I get it for summer I'll be more than happy.

Know his lordship had been out for a few pints more than once over the week, I was amazed to see he'd lost 6.5lb, suggesting he was being a little bit of a smug git lol, but seriously he's obviously done something and we're all getting healthy so I'll take him losing more than me and telling me he's beating me at my own game :)

Not sure what we're up to today, there is a salad in the fridge and some steak, there's also smoked salmon.  He's got the makings of a cooked breakfast but I've not been eating breakfast, I've not been eating till after 12 noon, it's helping me and I'm not hungry before then so why eat!  Maybe if he makes it later, I might have a bit but if it's before noon, I'll say no thanks and have salad later, I won't be tempted by his bacon cos it's smoked, so I could hard boil some eggs for my salad.  Maybe we'll find a pub for lunch if it continues raining!

Right I'm off to do my daily quizzes, wordle and all that, enjoy your day,

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: