Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 22 May 2022

Having a do less & chill day

Sunday 22nd May 2022
A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.

I had a feeling yesterday of wanting to do something, I think it was because I knew he was working all weekend, the sun was shining, the teenager was gaming and I was thinking to myself, I could be off doing something.  The feeling didn't last long if I'm honest and the truth was I just wanted some company, the places on my to go list are places I want to go together really, not on my own.  I went and sat in the garden with my book looking at moms tree in full flower and realise it was only a little over a year ago when mom was still with us, that I was wanting to just be able to sit in the garden and relax with a good book which instantly changed my mood and I started to enjoy and appreciate the quiet.

I was just dozing off about 5ish when the door bell rang and he'd come home for the night.  He then spent the next hour servicing his car - such a romantic lol.  We did enjoy an evening in front of the tele though afterwards, we had chippy tea, I had a steak pie, I enjoyed the one I had so much last week, I needed another and no I'm cured for a good while.  

The only downside is how early he had to leave this morning but hey I can have an afternoon nap later, that's what Sundays are all about if you don't have plans and you've already done your housework for the week.

I was going to go for a long walk today but I've changed my mind, I'm going to have a lazy day, watch morning tv, I've just enjoyed a croissant with jam.  If I plan to cook I need to talk something out the freezer as most of it says defrost before cooking.  Or do I bother to get dressed and take us out for lunch, nah everywhere is busy on a Sunday isn't it and it's cheaper to cook.  I'm going to defrost the pork shoulder chops and some mash.  I'll go do it now so I can't change my mind!

DONE!

Working my way through the freezer stuff, I diced all the onions and froze them but now the freezer smells of onion - what's that all about.  Onion flavour ice cream was a little weird :) 

Loved the huddle yesterday, it's always a great way to end the week and I even managed to lose 1/2lb.  I then went to sign up a customer to Utility Warehouse https://uw.partners/beverley.longsden  if you're interested in seeing what we can do, buy all means check out the link or just give me a shout, I'll explain it all without putting you under any pressure to sign up, that's not my style.  The reason I like it is I know I'm on the best energy rate I can get, we all have unlimited everything mobile sims (4 of them cost me £50), plus my broadband means all my bills are in one but the best bit is still the UW cashback card, I get money off my bills using it instead of my debit card, this month my bill was reduced by £34.47, that's a good saving each month.

Anyway, I'm ready to do not much, maybe a bit of reading, some tele, cook some food, there might be a little wine involved later, be rude not too, I may even have a long, hot bath, ooo yeah.

Hope you get to relax today, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: