Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 6 October 2019

Take time to talk!

Sunday 6th October 2019
Look up at the  stairs not down at your feet!


Well mom let me sleep till 3am this morning, but I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow and ask for an appointment for her, she's having some shortness of breath so panicking and seems scared if I say I'm going anywhere, so time for looking for some solutions and some sleep!

Anyway, on a much happier note, yesterday morning was just brilliant, we all waited for Cindy to arrive as she was so close to achieving her goal, the excitement of everyone as she stepped on the scales was wonderful.   Her reactin even better, you can watch it here 




Happy tears followed as we hugged, I really do have the best job in the world, getting to know incredible people like Cindy and hearing their back story whilst watching them become a version of themselves that they want to be, a happier, healthier version.  Cindy's story is not mine to tell but trust me it's one that shows how strong a human can be.  I can share this lovely letter she wrote me though (I asked for permission), reading this made me very emotional, it also made me feel proud, that I do make a difference, that I am a good human being, for that I thank her right back.  It bought back conversations we'd had over those years, the 'barriers and walls' one wasn't the first thing I said to her 5 years ago lol.  

I've put the jar on the shelf in my bedroom as a constant reminder that we can all make a difference if we only try.  Nothing worth having comes easy, Cindy is proof of that, lots of members in my workshops are, Cindy is just one example, I'm truly blessed to live in a world like this, my WW community helps me in so many ways.

…………………………

OH my gosh, I'm sat here in tears!  Mom and I are watching last nights BGT and they've just done the 1 minute silence for Britain to Talk, so we did.  If you didn't watch it, BGT interrupted the show to launch a new mental wellness campaign, backed by a host of ITV's top stars. ( read more here https://www.itv.com/news/2019-10-05/britain-s-got-talent-falls-silent-to-encourage-viewers-to-get-talking-about-mental-health/) Something  as simple as talking together and listening to each other can build our mental wellness. This is so true, that one conversation I had with Cindy made a huge difference, we can all be there for each other, to listen to one another, I'm blessed to have lots of lovely people in my life who let me sound off, it helps me massively when it comes to coping with moms illness, yes talking really does help, so let's put our phones down and do more xx

Enjoy your Sunday, I'm hoping for a snooze later!  Bev can not live on wine alone, I also need sleep lol. Mwah, 

Love ya and thank you for being part of my world.


Love me 







No comments: