Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 1 June 2018

30 days of June....


1st June 2018
Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own.

First of the month, in my meeting yesterday morning we were trying to come up with a theme or hashtag for June, we’d had “Mission Me” for May, we came up with ‘just do it June’, ‘Join in June’, I came up with ‘Jubilant June’ when I got home, other suggestions were ‘Bloom in June’, ‘Boom! It’s June”.

In the end I didn’t go for any of them, I took another suggestion #losinginJune because that’s honestly what we all want to do, even if we pretend we’re okay with maintaining unless we are already at our goal then we want to maintain.

There are 30 days in June, so I’m going to set us a challenge each day, don’t stress they won’t be terribly difficult and keep telling yourself, it’s JUST JUNE, it’ll soon be done!  Then we can decide how to tackle July.  The summers here, we’ve had some incredible weather, yeah I know there have been storms but that’s like life, it ain’t always rosy. 

Let’s enjoy a summer of Flex, Weight Watchers have even sent me some loyalty cards for my members starting 3rd, if they attend 10 meetings between 3rd June and 1st September they receive a stamp and could win 1 of 10 £50 Love2shop vouchers in my area.  One of my members won one last year, with 11 meetings, there’s a good chance it could happen again.

Now for today’s challenge, it’s simply to honestly track 100%, I did it yesterday for the first time in a very long time, eye opening and made me contemplate my choices rather than just say ‘that’ll do’.  I ended over budget, but that’s okay, it’s not a race, this weekend for me is about regaining control.   I’ve got my food shop coming today and I’m hoping I didn’t go silly as I ordered it when I wasn’t deciding to get my act together!  Will be interesting to see what arrives and how many points are in it, I do remember working out the points as I shopped though.

It’s not coming till later so I’ll have to use what I have in the cupboards and fridge until then.  I’ve not had any bread in the house for a few days, that’s been interesting because it stops me thinking ‘oh I’ll just have a sarnie’. 

100% honest tracking, I’ve even just had a cup of tea and measured how much skimmed milk I put in my giant mug, its 50ml which is 1SP, 100ml is still 1SP, 150ml is 2SP, 200ml is 3sp, 250ml is still 3SP, 300ml is 4SP.  This will decide how many cuppa’s I have today, I’m thinking one more, then I’ll switch to water for the rest of today, I’m not wasting points in milk,

1 or 2 cups = 1SP
3  cups = 2SP
4 or 5 cups = 3SP
6 = 4SP

Yeah I’ll either be having 2 or 4, I’m not wasting points :)

 breakfast, 2SP for Parmesan
 lunch, 7SP for 200g lean sirloin steak
 Dinner 9SP of quickness, less points when scanned because of the chicken breast

More zero foods required in my diet too, yesterday I started with a 5 egg and pepper omelette, I know some of you are thinking that’s too many but I didn’t pick all morning and only had 200g steak on a bed of salad for lunch and a Weight Watcher ready meal for my tea, no snacking at all yesterday, I fib, I had a bite of protein cheese straight from the fridge about half nine when I got an attack of the nibbles but talked myself out of being worse, reminding myself I did want to lose some weight because that polka dot top might have hung loosely round my back side and belly to stop folk seeing it but I could feel the trouser pockets digging into my hips and it wasn’t pleasant.

If you’re a fan of Instagram or use hashtags on facebook, here are the ones I plan to be making use of this month, it’d be great if you chose to use some of them too so I know you’re one of my followers, I know from my blog reports how many people read them but I don’t know who you are, be nice to connect via Instagram and facebook xx



Here’s to day 1, challenge one, honestly track 100%, #honesttracking and enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, eat good healthy, delicious food because you’re worth it.

No comments: