Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 30 July 2017

I wished the Sunshine would stay...

30th July 2017
I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
I love a Sunday morning, even more so when it looks like it might not rain, at least long enough to walk the dog anyway!  Had a good day yesterday, cracking meeting on the morning, followed by my massage, walking the dog – that’s my Saturday ritual now. Usually when all that’s done, I’m too tired and relaxed to even cook a meal properly, but yesterday I had a spurt of energy appear from somewhere and I moved the shed around to make room for most of the stuff in the utility room, it’s almost empty now, then they can turn it into a wetroom in September.  Having cleaned out one cupboard in the kitchen and cleared off the work surface I know I’m going to love being able to put everything in there out of sight once the kitchens been done.  I do love the less is more style these days, it looks good and it’s easier to clean!

Oh how I wish I could get the less is more style perfected on my plate too J I’m not too bad though, I’ve been worse, I just love eating, and food is so delicious.  Yesterday morning I made an eggy bread omelette, I was experimenting, it just tasted like omelette - you couldn’t tell there was any bread in there, I won’t do that again.  For my main meal I had the last piece of salmon out of the freezer, half packet of brown rice with diced veggies and a bit of soy sauce, it was delicious.  I nibbled on celery and hummus for my tea, I’ve eaten an entire head of celery since I blogged about it the other day, now I can say the inflammation in my legs has gone down, whether that’s a coincidence, where I am on my monthly cycle, that I’ve started drinking more water again or down to the celery I don’t know, it could be a combination of all of those things.  Either way, I shall be buying more celery today as it’s not hardship eating a stick here and there, no it’s not my most favourite flavour in the world but it’s easy enough to eat and can be disguised in my meals if necessary.

I’m not sure what’s on the menu today, hummus on toast for breakfast to use it up, it was reduced to 20p in the Co-op last night!   I will see what’s left in the kitchen to eat and then decide, we’re working towards bare now, mostly tins left and microwave rice, a few things in the freezer.  I noticed fish fingers so maybe buy a couple of baps and have fish finger sarnies, mmm nom nom. 

Anyway, the tough bit on a Sunday is to stay on track, so I’m going to try to keep myself a bit busy this morning, then relax later, that’ll stop me thinking about food a bit longer.

Whatever you’re doing, enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, I plan too.  



No comments: