Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 17 December 2015

I'm weighing a lot of smarty pants this week :)



17th December 2015
It's just a thought and a thought can be changed!


Good morning folks, I've to bed tired a lot this last few weeks, drained actually but happy because I work daily on my happy, it doesn't come easy sometimes especially when your world is a little chaotic and everything's going crazy. I woke up this morning, did my Headspace app which is awesome, and it left me with a sense of calm ready for another full on day.  I do love this morning meditation, 20 minutes every morning focusing on me before my busy day.  We should all find time for ourselves, we should also work on ourselves if we feel we could benefit from it and let's be honest who can't improve!

I love my books, all that self help and learning techniques although I haven't read any for a good while, I have learned so much from them over the years, they've helped me to re-frame my brain and calm my thoughts and now I'm happy with the person I've become.

But let's change the subject and talk about SMART, some of my members have decided they're going to read up over Christmas and start in January but others have embraced it with open arms and seen fabulous results, I've seen quite a few happy dances this week for sure, loving it, some of the screeches have made me wonder if I had a dolphin in the room ;), and as we've all sat and discussed our thoughts and experiences over the plan, I would say overwhelmingly it's been embraced as a change for the better, we're all looking forward to a smart 2016!

I've loved that some of my members managed to lose weight this week and still enjoyed celebrating Christmas nights out with friends, family and colleagues.  Jo lost weight and celebrated her birthday, she's now achieved her first stone and is the first to admit it was tough going, "This new plan has given me the kick up the bum I needed ! It's been like starting afresh and rejoining all over again. I really, really want to do this! X" were her exact words, who doesn't want a bit of that!

Jayne said; "So so pleased with my 2.5 off. Am really loving the new plan and feeling my mojo is coming back after weeks of struggling, going to keep it going through the Christmas holidays."

And just one more, although there are many more to choose from,

Jessica impressed me with her honesty, "Lost 5lbs on completing the new plan for one week!! I ended oin -60 points, but don't count (use) any fitness points (walk 2 huskies) so that may have helped a little! Even though the box of Cadburys heroes kept landing in my mouth as a evening treat (hence the minus points) I cooked myself a dinner each night choosing healthy combinations! This I'm sharing just to remind you a balance of naughtiness and good can end in a success!  It's about how you redeem the naughty treats you know you've had by not blowing your top till weigh in and following with a healthy choice your very next meal and not waiting till your next week to get back on it! Xx"

Well said that lady, wise words, it's not about 100%, it's about believing in yourself and your ability to resume making wise choices. 
I loved standing in my meetings yesterday and listening to my members share their experiences of the new plan and also their ideas and findings, we're all much more likely to succeed with a new healthy lifestyle if we've got support.  Whether that be kickstarting it or keeping going.

I'm off to get ready for my meeting, looking forward to hearing how my Thursday gang have got on with it.  Here's to a fantastic day, noticing the good, dealing with the crazy and taking care of you BeYOUtiful, it's so worth it.


No comments: