Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 14 June 2015

Slow Sunday ahead...



14th June 2015
Happily ever after doesn't mean perfectly ever after!


Another cracking night's sleep, I really don't function well when I'm tired so am relieved to now be fully restored to my normal self, I'm even contemplating housework!  I know, if I sit here for a while, the feeling might pass.

Got some paperwork that'll take a few hours, then I want to make the Aubergine curry I blogged so will definitely sort the kitchen first.  If the sun comes out, I'll end up in the garden for sure, that's where I'm happiest, with a good book and a glass of wine, perfect. 

I've just come across this poem, that I haven't seen for a few years and it made me smile, if you're struggling at the moment, it might make you realise, it's okay not to be perfect; 

WHEN YOU'VE EATEN TOO MUCH
When you've eaten too much & you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town.

When you want to give up just because you gave in,
& forget all about being healthy & thin.

So What! You went over your ProPoints a bit,
It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!

It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.

It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
You can take on this challenge & beat it somehow."

It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.

To stumble & fall is not a disgrace,
if you summon the will to get back in the race.

But, often the struggler's, when losing their grip,
Just throw in the towel & continue to slip.

And learn too late when the damage is done,
that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.

Lifestyle change can be awkward & slow,
but facing each challenge will help you grow.

Success is failure turned inside out,
the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.

When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!

- Author Unknown

Well that's me, keeping it short for a Sunday, I'm in the mood to 'do' for a few hours anyway, whatever you're up to today, enjoy. 

No comments: