Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 27 September 2010

Saturday

Sunday 26th September 2010

Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.--Dalai Lama
 
Yesterday was a gorgeous day, on the morning I took a lovely 2 mile walk through Regents park and primrose hill enjoying the sights and sounds of London - you can't beat a walk to clear the head.  

Anyway I caved and had a cup of tea couldn't cope with the headache so I will start by cutting down from ten cups to one of two, I am sleeping better and still no booze ;-)

These days when I make changes to what I eat or drink, I tend to be asking myself is this good for me and my health and by health I mean mental and well as physical health rather than how many calories/points are in it.  I don't eat food I don't enjoy just because they'll get me slimmer - do you?  I know I used to!

Anyway I'm having a wonderful weekend in London and not pointing anything although thinking about whether I'm hungry and what I'm hungry for so by being my own guru I don't feel as if I've overeaten. 

Try it yourself, wait until your hungry for a change and then ask yourself what is it you really want?  Try and tune into your body because believe it or not the answer won't always bs chocolate or crisps.  

Have a superb Sunday.  

Remember life starts now.

Are you living yet?

No comments: