Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 September 2010

24th September 2010


All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!  Lucy, Peanuts
Friday again, where do the days go!  I’ve got a lovely weekend planned, meal with my bessies, theatre show in London, can’t wait to get on that train!  So if you don’t get an email off me until Tuesday, it’s because I’m having far too much fun or I can’t access FB from my phone.  But I promise I’ll try!

I really should go and pack a weekend case, as I haven’t done that yet – o dear, preparation isn’t my forte just lately.

Yesterday I decided to give up caffeine and alcohol!!!! WHY!  Well because we all know they’re not really any good for you and I consume too much of both, plus the alcohol robs me of points that I actually would rather be spending on delicious food.  So wish me luck on that venture this weekend!

On a positive note I did sleep better last night, coincidence – I think not.

I’ve also found a new diet too, it’s called ‘Alfie’ he’s eating my breakfast toast as I type, so that’s saved me some points.

My meetings have been great this week, lots of weight loss, members all focused, even those that weren’t the week before came back ready to refocus.  Make sure that positivity stays with you all over the weekend.

Remember life starts now.

Are you living yet? 

No comments: