Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 1 September 2010

1st September 2010 Tracker

Well I haven't tracked for a few days, partly because I haven't been sticking to the plan and partly because I haven't had time.   However yesterday I got back on track and I know the easiest way to stay focussed is to write it down, because according to research those that don't track can overeat by up to 50%!  Not good.

Yesterday I had smoothie 2pt for breakfast,
Lunch - liver & onions = 3.5pts ready meal, it was good but I'm beginning to think its wrongly packaged!
Tea honey lemon salmon & couscous 8pts and delicious

Extras
Satsumas 2pts
milk in tea 2pts
couscous 2pts

I also earnt 5.5pts on my pedometer = yay

No comments: