Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 29 September 2010

29th September 2010 todays facebook email

One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. Lady Astor

(You knew that wasn’t going to have been written by me!!!! But she does have a point whoever she is)

So how did your day go yesterday, did you try the tuning in and seeing if you were hungry? What about the gratitude idea? I bet most of you didn’t! So today I’m going to test my theory, I want you to you the facebook group wall as your gratitude board and write one thing on it, read the next paragraph first in case your struggling for ideas.

There are many things in your life for which to be grateful. These might include having close friends, being in a loving relationship, being part of a supportive family, enjoying good health, having a roof over your head or enough food to eat. Alternatively, you might have a job that you love, have happy memories of the past, recently had a nice experience, such as an especially lovely cup of coffee, enjoyed the smile of a stranger, had your dog welcome you home, eaten a great meal or stopped to smell the flowers. Think back over the past week and list three of these things. This should take a maximum of 60 seconds so don’t say your too busy!

Now go and type at least one of them on my wall, all three would be even better and don’t say your too busy, hell I’m typing this email at 5.30 in the morning so I can send it to you as that’s how busy my day is ;-)

Yesterday I was grateful for;

- My amazing members and being able to see the light go on in some of their eyes as I did my talk.
- My mom for posting my mail for me.
- Karen at the Chi Rooms for my wonderful massage and making my back a little easier.

Ooo I could think of loads! How lucky am I, do I have the perfect life – no but I do have a lot to be happy about and grateful for. I’m going to buy or find out (cos I know I have loads already) a lovely notepad and each day I will do this exercise to remind me how good life can be, even on the worst of days.

Don’t miss your meeting this week – why not?

1. Because it’s a Beverley Special, you’re getting the hyped up Bev from the weekend on full motivating throttle.
2. Because you’re worth it and it may be just what you need to give you a different perspective!
3. Because it’s the last week of free registration if you need to come back and get into the swing of things after taking a break.

Anywho I better get started on the day ahead, lots to do, no rest for the wicked and all those daft sayings.

Remember life starts now.

Are you living yet?

Bev xx

No comments: