Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 17 September 2010

17th September 2010 - todays facebook email

A gold medal is a nice thing - but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it. from Cool Runnings

I’m going to be doing some cooking this weekend I’ve decided that’s after I’ve decluttered my house yet again! Yes I’ve got out my copy of Just for Me and Cook and I shall be knocking up some delicious delights, firstly starting with Mango and Lime chicken mmm nice!

I’ve been reading this months magazine too and I think I’m going to have a go at backing, there’s a yummy recipe for Sun dried tomato and rosemary twists that look to die for. And I’m thinking I may serve it with some delicious zero pointed soup or the turkey meatball broth in the Quick and Easy cook book – tasty. Shame its only 5.30am otherwise I’d got make that now!

I made a delicious beef casserole yesterday, chopped the veggies at 7.30 yesterday morning and just left it in the oven on gas mark 1 and when I got home at 12 it was cooked to perfection. Mmm I forgot how good, proper healthy food could taste. I think we do don’t we, we spend so long eating junk and thinking its delicious that when we get a decent healthy meal put in front of us it’s a shock.

My thing to work on at the moment is portion size, when I have a bowl of stew I want two bowls of stew, but at least I’m not having bread and butter with it these days ;-) That’s why I think I’m going to make a really think chunky vegetable stew/soup thing so I can really be full up, carrots, onions, swede, celery etc.

Yes after my chiropractor visit, I’m going in the kitchen for sure.

The weekend is almost upon us, how will you be spending yours? Have you got anything nice planned? If so try to remember you’re losing weight and you don’t want anything to set that back.

Remember life starts now.

Are you living yet?

No comments: