Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 8 September 2010

8th September 2010 - today's facebook email

Beauty is not in the face; Beauty is a light in the heart. Kahlil Gibran

Well I’m feeling better in myself today so hopefully can get my head out of the pity plate and get back on track, I’m sat here with 4 satsumas as part of my breakfast anyway so that’s a good start. I have to say a huge thank you to my members for really cheering me up last night - we had a proper good giggle. And congratulations to my two ladies that got their gold membership yesterday, well done and here’s to staying there!

So how do you manage to stay motivated long term?

Surround yourself with like-minded people, continue to adopt small, healthy lifestyle changes and use the tools you have every day. Also set mini goals to help keep your eye on the prize when the novelty of the plan is replaced by familiarity.

If you want to learn more ways to stay on track? You can always check out previous emails on my blog or look at the Weight Watchers website if you’re a monthly pass for ideas, the also send a weekly email newsletter filled with recipes, helpful tips, expert advice and inspirational Meetings Success Stories. There really is inspiration everywhere is only you look!

Finding different ways to stay motivated helps you stick with the plan. Our most successful members say that adding exercise to their routine helps get them to their goal. Looking for new ways to exercise? Why not try Zumba, or if you want something more relaxing what about a yoga class, or call a friend and go for a walk.

I find the best thing that keeps me motivated is reminding myself of why I want to lose weight – after all it’s not a hobby is it!

So today's question is - WHY do you want to lose weight?

My main reason at present is to motivate my members to do the same and to take some pressure off my bad back! Let us know your reasons, add it to the facebook page.

So because of those reasons, today I’m back on track, no more pity plate, no more KFC visits, no more ‘can’t be bothered’, today I’m going to eat healthy and enjoy doing it!

Are you?

Remember life starts now…

Are you living yet?

No comments: