Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 2 December 2022

Quiet day needed.

Friday 2nd December 2022
It's good to vent!




Short blog today as yesterday was all about work, busy day with 3 huddles on a Thursday so not much else gets done.  I woke at 2am in pain, my ankle/foot now, I walked over the shops yesterday and as I put my left foot down a pain shot up my ankle, second time this week, a bit like that pain you get when you go over on your ankle, but I hadn't done that.  Well, it hurt enough to keep me awake for a couple of hours, finally fell back off and woke at half five. Plus, the cats thought it was good idea to play run round the house and kill each other which doesn't help anyone sleep tight!  Thankfully I'm not at work today, nothing I HAVE to do, my room does look like it belongs to a teenager but who cares.   

I'm glad I drove an automatic now, at least I can go swimming still because in the water it won't hurt hopefully!

I'm sat on sofa watching the news, two cats next to me, one grooming the other, I'm waiting for one to kick off which is usually how that ends!  

I've still not cooked the meatballs, so they are definitely being done today, the curry tomorrow.  Because Hello Fresh accidently took a payment when I had the first free box, they refunded it but also gave me 40% off my next two boxes, so that's why I'm enjoying them this fortnight, that's cheaper than buying ready meals.  

I think when I get back I'm going to have a soak in the bath and relax a little.

On that note I said it was gonna be a short one. xx

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xxx








No comments: