Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Brrr, baby it's cold outside!

Tuesday 13th December 2022
12 sleeps till Christmas.


Another none eventful day yesterday - I quite like those I have to admit.  We drove to Argos at Rugeley as that was the only one that had what we wanted in stock!  Then he sat clicking the remove trying to find something to watch so I went to wash up, that clicking noise does my head in when you know there's nothing on tv to watch or what he's gonna pick ain't gonna be great lol.

Bless him though, when he asked what I was doing and I said 'cleaning the toilet', he got the hoover out and did the whole house - he's a good un really.

I then cooked this,

Using the leftover leg of lamb from Sunday's dinner, I diced it up tiny, fried a couple of onions and carrots and added the leftover gravy then topped it with mashed potato and cheese and whacked it in the oven to brown. Well if I do say so myself, it was delicious, Aryn even went back for seconds.  A definite meal to do over again in the future. 

That was more or less our day, we did watch Emancipation with Will Smith, I can't say I enjoyed it, it's a dark tale, true story of a runaway slave forges through the swamps of Louisiana on a tortuous journey to escape plantation owners that nearly killed him.  Because of the nature of the film, I found it very difficult to watch but I understand why as part of history the story needs telling.  

By the time it had finished, I was emotionally drained and exhausted so went to bed tired and ready for another disturbed night of tossing and turning in discomfort, roll on the physio appointment Friday, here's hoping they can help.

Looking forward to a day of huddles, I'll start with scraping my car off, I haven't driven it since Saturday, so that'll be fun.

Just waiting for the house to warm up so I can shower, roll on Spring!  But let's enjoy Christmas first :) 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx



No comments: