Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 14 December 2022

Another cold morning!


Wednesday 14th December 2022
Enjoy the season, find the beauty in every day


Well I had a better sleep despite being full of another head cold, done a covid test, it's just a snotty nose.  I took painkillers which I think helped me sleep and I slept on the other side of the bed so I can sleep on my side and not snore so loud lol.  Although I was woke by a noise outside, I reckon it'd be around midnight but I didn't have my phone so didn't know time.  I got up to see what the noise was and it was lads, one had fell on the ice and they thought it was hilarious, but apparently they had to be very loud about how funny it was!  They made the dog next door bark, himself was now snoring rather loudly himself (although he'd have none of that, if I said anything), so it took me a bit to zone all that out and get back to sleep.

We'd had a lovely day of huddles, then when I got back I made this HelloFresh meal, I have to say this one was right up my street and took me less than 20 minutes to make.  I really do need to work on my photo skills, but I'm just so keen to get eating that I can't be bothered!  Next time I wouldn't add the spoon of sugar, it's sweet enough without it, I'd also enjoy it with broccoli on the side maybe to fill me up as I could've eaten more, but maybe I was just hungry because the lads didn't say they needed more. 

  


 

It reminded me of my beef larb recipe Beef Larb (behappyowls.com) really nice, one of my favs.
 
I'm gonna have pizza today, I had to nip to M&S to pick up some joggers for me yesterday so I treated us to the Christmas Pizza and a pizza deal so I can have an easy day today, huddle this morning, relaxing this afternoon.  

I'm looking forward to lots of rest over our Christmas break, for those who have asked, here's our opening times, we're open right up to and including Christmas Eve, then we re-open New Years Eve so that you can draw a line and then your first weigh-in in 2023 will be a loss!   You know it makes sense.

Here's to a great day, I'm off for another mug of tea and to put the bin out - brrrr.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: