Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 3 December 2022

All is calm...

Saturday 3rd December 2022
Don't let the tough days win!


Well Coco the cat and I enjoyed a lovely new Christmas movie on Amazon yesterday, 'Your Christmas or Mine', made me want to watch 'Last Christmas' next.  You can't beat a good feel-good movie. 

I did go swimming first did my half mile, resisted McDonalds Mighty McMuffin on the way home, but I am going to have to try that at some point, McDonalds breakfast has become a family treat over the past year, something we can all agree on, and we all have the same meal, double sausage mcmuffin meal, the only thing that changes is the drinks.  Himself usually has my hash brown too, he does like a hash brown, I can take or leave them, but the idea of being to have bacon and sausage on a mcmuffin well.... BUT, I've just looked again, and you only get one sausage patty not two and if I'm honest, I don't actually like McDonalds bacon!  See how good marketing and advertising is, it made me want something I do actually prefer to what I'd usually have!  All I really wanted when I came out the baths was a coffee! 

Anyway, after watching my movie, I had me a hot bubble bath, first in a long time, it was bliss, having a couple of hours at home alone before everyone returned was good.

I then decided to cook dinner early so it was ready when Aryn got back from school, it was microwaveable so himself would be okay whatever time he got back.  I just love how you can turn everything on the left photo into the one on the right and you know you have all the ingredients in the brown paper bag. 

  
you may notice the WW logo on the image, that's because Hello Fresh do meals for WW, this was one of them, it was delicious, absolutely delicious. 

If you want to try a free box, use this link  and you can have a free box with 3 meals for 4 people (cancel anytime).  but if you just fancy making that meal... Here's the recipe.



Today's recipe is Chicken and Pepper Rogan Josh Style Curry with Mango Chutney, Flaked Almonds and Basmati Rice, he chose this one, needs to be cooked today because I've had the ingredients since Monday and I think the date on the chicken is todays.  We're going out tomorrow for Indian too, but there's lots of different kinds of meals to choose from when you are out isn't there, I like a tandoori chicken when out because I can never make it as goods. 

I took painkillers last night and I've had a good night's sleep, slept till 4.30 from 9.30 straight, my ankle seems better thankfully, I'll just be careful on it for a few days, middle aged mess falling apart a bit at a time lol.

Looking forward to the huddle this morning, catching up with everyone, seeing who's still flying with their weight loss and who's hanging on by a thread - we'll all make it through the next few weeks and draw a line in January, it's the circle of life :) 

Let's have a great day, enjoy any plans you may have.  I'm going to enjoy the calm before they both get out of bed!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: