Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Christmas is getting closer!

Tuesday 6th December 2022
Expect nothing, appreciate everything.


Well, the poor man got up at half three this morning to drive down the country for 3 hours for work, he's got the lurgy bad poor thing, so I do feel for him.  I got up with him, made him a cuppa, went to the loo, then I went back to bed, it took me a good hour to get back to sleep, but I did eventually and slept on and off being woken by the loony cats who were playing in a box at the end of my hed.  I should've got up and moved it but I didn't want to move and wake myself up again.

Yesterday was mostly spent driving up and down the motorway to pick his car up, we left at half ten and got back just after four, tiring but I did get a bacon and sausage bap out of it at the services - it was good.

I walked in the house and the first things Aryn said to me was, "Where's dad, do you want me to hoover, what's for tea?" I 'm like give me a moment, let me have a cuppa lol.  

At least he'd bought my HelloFresh delivery in, I suppose that was a bonus, we chose the Bulgogi Pork and Pepper Tacos with chips, sesame mayo and picked red onion and it didn't take long to cook thankfully.  I have to say I will definitely make pickled red onion again, it'd go nice with poppadom's, so to make it, you use 1 sliced red onion, 30ml rice vinegar and 2 tsp sugar.  

 

Everyone emptied their plates, so another huge success.  Aryn had finished hoovering, when I dropped half of the packet of sesame seeds all over the kitchen floor, as you can imagine, that went down well.

My sister had her free box yesterday too and she made this, Oregano and Cranberry Sausage Burger and chips, she was very impressed as was her husband who doesn't like burgers so she thought he'd moan or leave it but he ate the lot, in her words 'but all the flavours married together nicely'.



Again, if you fancy giving it a go, having a free box, use this link  and you can have a free box with 3 meals for 4 people (cancel anytime).  it' really was a relief to have it there last night after all that driving, one less stress at this time of year, not having to worry about going shopping and deciding what to have.

We watched a bit of tele, then had an early night, man's lurgy is worse than women's don't forget!  A busy day ahead, I might get to start my Christmas Eve bags this afternoon, I need to go get a few more bits and the makings of a couple of hampers as gifts to take to Ireland, then we're done really, not going made with gifts this year, we've chose to have the heating on instead lol.

Right, here's to a positive day ahead, we've got this, a month today, Christmas will be a distant memory again for a another year.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x






No comments: