Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 15 December 2022

It's getting closer

Thursday 15th December 2022
Always be a star!


Short one today, slept till half six then jumped in shower to try and clear my nose - it worked thankfully.  Yesterday was uneventful anyway so not much to tell ya.

Today apart from huddles, I shall mostly be trying to get a witness on Aryn's passport AGAIN!  They tried to contact his head teacher, couldn't so have said we have to start again YAY.  It has to be one of the following, they must have a landline and answer the phone lol, they only tried twice the headteacher told us, which is just great isn't it. 


Anyways, I'm not worrying about that at 7am, I'm gonna drink my cuppa then subject myself to a hot lemsip, they make me feel sick but they do seem to help with unblocking my nose and making me feel a bit better and as he went over the shops to buy them, I'm gonna drink them.

Almost Christmas, I'm really looking forward to just zoning out and not thinking about anything - well almost nothing anyways.

Enjoy your day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: