Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 December 2022

Cold & crazy cats!

Monday 12th December 2022
There is Magic in the Mayhem


Well, what was that white stuff all about yesterday morning, you can keep the snow I'm afraid, I'm not a fan unless I'm just looking at it through a window.  Not gone swimming this morning because my car is still covered in it and he's home as he's finished for the year now (lucky lad!)

A lovely calm weekend all round, well almost but you can't control other people's behaviours and if you don't like something, all you can do is take away its power - YOUR ATTENTION!  

I made a delicious lamb dinner yesterday, legs of lamb under £15 in Farm Foods and the one I found in the stack was almost 2.5kg, nice, there's enough there for another few meals, I could happily eat another roast dinner today but maybe a shepherd's pie made with it cut up small, nom nom!  I need spuds and onions, will nip round my sisters at some point, she has some :) 

They won't watch Christmas movies with me!  JUST MEAN! lol but I did get them to watch Lyle, Lyle Crocodile and as much as they'll pretend it was only to indulge me, they loved every minute of it :)

We're going to do a bit of last-minute Christmas shopping today, got to go to bloody Rugeley that's to the person we can't control but breathe Bev and remember don't give it your attention!

All I can think of now is shepherd's pie, seriously I love food too much, if that's possible.  

Here's to a good, calm day, need to get the meeting plans done first before anything else, then I've got a clear run.  I have a feeling there's something or somewhere I should be today but there's nothing on my phone so maybe I'm wrong.  

As always the cats are running around like crazy things the house this morning!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x





No comments: